Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How can you get money form neobux or PTC sites?

Nowadays peoples are looking to earn money online for their extra income. I searched from google lot of days. I found few legit online PTC sites. I will list the site to you. You don't need any money or expert level to earn.

1) Clixsense
2) Neobux

1) Clixsense

Clixsense is No.1 Best Legit online PTC site. They will pay to you when viewing their ads. I first didn't believe. I just checked with new signup. I regularly clicked ads and participated in survey. Within a month i got 8$. Clixsense minimum amount of payout for standard member is $8. I got the amount.

2) Neobux

Neobux is No.2 Best PTC site. We should follow their TOS (Term of Services). Here you can surf ads daily. There is lot of minjobs available. Another method of earning is Rental referral. You should do more analyze before rent a referral. Read their forum.

You can start earning. If you have any question you can contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment